domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

han comentado "ENGLISH FORUM (Foro para hablar en inglés)"

My   ha comentado el grupo "ENGLISH FORUM (Foro para hablar en inglés)" de Joaquín Rodríguez en Red Extragrupo Granada Senderismo Cultura  Mario  616453927

------------
Hi joaquín ,  I usually say sorry  ( just joking ) correcting is the best way to learn , I am very happy to be able to practise my English because now I am not studying at the centre of languages because of the money and I am afraid I need to feel confident again as I used to. I left the English study two years ago and I am not practising at all so I decided to come back to the study  and try to get the level I  had three years ago.
Hi Mª Dolores , it is very nice to meet you !
------------

Para ver el nuevo comentario, visita:
http://extragrupo.ning.com/group/englishforumforoparahablareningls?commentId=4763182%3AComment%3A41819&xg_source=msg_com_group

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario