lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Granada grupo "ENGLISH FORUM (Foro para hablar en inglés)" en Red Extragrupo Granada Senderismo Cultura

Granada  grupo "ENGLISH FORUM (Foro para hablar en inglés)" en Red Extragrupo Granada Senderismo Cultura

Han comentado

------------
Hi everybody, I  hope all of you had a great weekend. I  would also appreciate if you correct me because it has been such a long time I don´t practice my English that I´m sure I will have lots of mistakes.  Feel free to let me know them.  
Hi Myriam  I love your picture and welcome to the Forum
By the way,  if someone have films in English would you mind lending me one. I promise to take good care of it.
Well see you later alligators.
 
------------

Para ver el nuevo comentario, visita:
http://extragrupo.ning.com/group/englishforumforoparahablareningls?commentId=4763182%3AComment%3A42104&xg_source=msg_com_group


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario